If you are a Canadian citizen within the first year of your citizenship over the age of 18 and you've lost your citizenship certificate, you must contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada and submit an Application for a Search of Citizenship Records to obtain a new one. Follow this link for more information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/search.asp
- Who can sign up for Canoo?
- When does my eligibility start/expire?
- How do I sign up for Canoo?
- Tips for scanning your citizenship certificate during sign up
- How to access your Canoo card for free admission (step by step)
- Who gets free admission with my Canoo card?
- What is the VIA Rail offer for Canoo members?
- Will Canoo memberships be adjusted or extended because of the closure of venues due to the spread of COVID-19?