Parks Canada is following the advice of public health experts and is taking steps to support the Government of Canada’s efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19 and reduce risks to visitors, employees, and other users of Parks Canada spaces. Please visit their website for full details.
How to gain free admission:
- When you arrive at a national park, marine conservation area, or national historic site, tap My Card on the navigation menu on the bottom of the screen.
- Tell Parks Canada staff that you are a Canoo member and ask for the Canoo venue code.
- Enter the 4-digit venue code.
(Note: You will not be prompted to input tickets for children because children already receive free admission to Parks Canada locations.)
- Tap Get Canoo card.
- Show Parks Canada staff your Canoo card screen along with a piece of government-issued photo ID.
- Receive free, day-use entry for yourself.
- A couple of hours after you enter the 4-digit code, Canoo will prompt you to rate your visit. Please complete the short survey letting us know what was great or what could have been improved about your visit. Your feedback will help Parks Canada provide a better, more inclusive experience for all Canadians.
We recommend you check the Plan your visit section of the Parks Canada website for information about specific sites before visiting, including visiting times and hours of operation.
All children under the age of 18 always receive free entry to Parks Canada locations, even when they aren’t accompanied by a Canoo member. Learn more on the Parks Canada website.