Canoo members get a free vehicle permit at Ontario provincial parks listed in the Canoo app that allows free day-use entry for everyone in their vehicle.*
- When you arrive at an Ontario Provincial Park, tap My Card on the navigation menu on the bottom of the screen.
- Tell Ontario Parks staff that you are a Canoo member and ask for the Canoo venue code.
- Enter the 4-digit venue code.
- Tap Get Canoo card.
- Show the staff your Canoo card screen along with a piece of government-issued photo ID.
- Get free, day-use entry for everyone in your vehicle. Please note that other fees, such as camping fees, still apply.
Note: The vehicle permit is good for passenger vehicles carrying up to 14 people.
Once you’ve entered the park, Canoo members can take advantage of park facilities and services such as trails, picnic areas and beaches. Any rentals such as canoes, bicycles or picnic shelters would be charged separately. Entry also includes access to two free programs offered by Ontario parks:
- Learn to Fish: A free, hands on program that teaches new anglers how to fish in Ontario. To fin out which Ontario Parks are participating, visit the Learn to Fish website. [Note: This program is not running in 2020.]
- Discovery Programs: Learn about the park while taking a guided hike with a Discovery Guide. You and your family can explore while also learning about these beautiful spaces. To find out which Ontario Parks are participating, visit the website.[Note: This program is not running in 2020.]
Please note that Canoo members are not guaranteed a free vehicle permit at Ontario provincial parks that are not listed in the Canoo app (because other Ontario provincial parks are not fully maintained by Ontario Parks and/or do not have staff to validate free admission).
* Valid at any provincial park in Ontario except those that use a self-serve fee collection system.
To learn more about the offer, visit the Ontario Provincial Parks website.