How to access your Canoo card to receive free admission at participating venues:
1. Sign up for free on the Canoo app.
2. Find a place you want to visit by tapping Explore on the navigation menu.
3. When you arrive at the venue, either tap Show my card on the venue profile page or tap My Card on the navigation menu on the bottom of the screen.
4. Tell the venue staff that you are a Canoo member and ask for the Canoo venue code.
5. Enter the 4-digit venue code. (You can enter the test code 1234 just to see the process.)
6. If prompted, enter the number of children’s tickets you need (this prompt will not appear for all venues).
7. Tap Get Canoo card. (If you entered the test code, you will see your card will say TEST - this is where the name of the venue typically appears.)
8. Show the venue staff your 'Canoo card' screen along with a piece of government-issued photo ID.
9. Receive free admission for yourself and up to four children!
10. A couple of hours after you have entered the venue code, Canoo will prompt you to rate your visit. Please complete the short survey letting us know what was great or what could have been improved about your visit. Your feedback will help arts and culture institutions provide a better, more inclusive experience for all Canadians.