Most Alberta Provincial Parks are free to visit for the day, but Canoo members get free admission for themselves and up to four children at Sikome Aquatic Facility at Fish Creek, and special offers at Dinosaur Provincial Park, Canmore Nordic Centre, and Writing-On-Stone Provincial Park. Visit the Alberta Parks website to learn more about Alberta Provincial Parks and the offers for Canno members.
- When you arrive at one of the Alberta Provincial Park venues listed above, tap My Card on the navigation menu on the bottom of the screen.
- Tell Alberta Parks staff that you are a Canoo member and ask for the Canoo venue code.
- Enter the 4-digit venue code.
- Enter the number of children with you eligible for free admission.
- Tap Get Canoo card.
- Show Alberta Parks staff your Canoo card screen along with a piece of government-issued photo ID.
- Receive free admission for yourself and up to four children at Sikome Aquatic Facility at Fish Creek, or other special offers from Alberta Provincial Parks. Please note that other fees, such as camping fees, still apply.
- A couple of hours after you enter the 4-digit code, Canoo will prompt you to rate your visit. Please complete the short survey letting us know what was great or what could have been improved about your visit. Your feedback will help Alberta Parks provide a better, more inclusive experience for all Canadians.